Poets Hostel Privates
For a even more confortable stay, we invite you to start this discovery in the best location in Lisbon, two steps away from Cafe 'A Brasileira', and from Rua Garret, the most famous street in Chiado.
In Chiado, you will find Lisbon Poets Privates, our comfortable private
rooms for 1 or 2 people, for shorter stays, avid travellers that rather stay with basic amenities.
- one Single
- two Twin Private Rooms
- four Double Privates Rooms
- two Double King Size Private Room
- one Double Private Room with private bathroom
We have available 4 full bathrooms shared between nine rooms.
Breakfast not included
Check-ins after this time have a 10 euros fee.
Rua Nova da Trindade, 2, 4th floor,
9am > 5pm.
+351 962 845 724
Linen are included on the price, besides electronic key card access to the hostel.
Towels can be rented for 1 euros/piece.
Take a look at the pictures and tell us which one you would like to stay.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
Cancellation Policy / House Rules
· Reception works from 9am to 5pm
· Prices do not include breakfast
· Upon arrival we will ask you for a 10€ deposit for your house keys and will not be refunded in case of any damage or irregularity;
· Check-out time: until 11am / Check-in time: 2pm-5pm (from 5pm on its LATE CHECK IN see above);
· Check-out time (Studios): until 11pm / Check-in Time: 2pm-5pm (from 5pm on its LATE CHECK IN see above);
· Poets Hostel Privates reserves the right of admission or expulsion in case of neglecting our rules;
· Visa and Mastercard Cards are accepted for a minimum of 50 euros;
· Please note that the 1st night of your stay will be charged in case of No-Show - your bed will be kept until 11am;
· If you Cancel your reservation after 12pm the day before, 50% of the 1st night will be charged; On the same day, we will charge the 1st night and 50% of the 2nd night;
· We don’t accept bachelor parties at our place, we’re a non-smoking hostel and you cannot eat or drink inside the rooms;
· Late check in's (after 5pm) MUST be scheduled so we can have someone here with your house keys and have a 10€ fee (to be paid in cash)
A Municipal tax is charged by Lisbon town hall: 2 euros per person per night up to a maximum of 7 nights.
Updated Covid19 Info!
We are offering 2 free nights in Lisbon or Porto every month.
Use our hashtags #thepoetsinn on your travel pictures!
After the 1st of January 2019, 2€ per night Municipal Tourist Tax will be charged to every single Guest over 13 years old, to a maximum of 7 euros (7 overnight stays in a row, per person). This is a tax imposed by Lisbon Town Hall.