In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, Poets Inn assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
- Poets Inn will allow guests who have made bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge or receive a full refund for cancellation, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website or via our desk.
- Please contact Poets Inn directly to modify or cancel your reservations.
- For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
- For new reservations, we recognise the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates and special rates will now allow you to cancel up to 24 hours prior to your arrival. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website.
- Group reservation will be accepted under a specific condition: only when the group occupies the entire building;
We have stepped up precautionary measures globally at our Inn as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
Cleanliness and Safety
We clean our hotel to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures include:
- Automatic check-in;
Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms:
- Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as door handles, reception counters and bathrooms;
- Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas;
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability;
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19;
This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests;
- Approved disinfection products;
Breakfast is temporarly suspended until further notice.
We welcome our guests with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you.
Lisbon Poets Inn looks forward to welcoming you, wherever your travels may take you.
Updated: 1st May 2020
Updated Covid19 Info!
We are offering 2 free nights in Lisbon or Porto every month.
Use our hashtags #thepoetsinn on your travel pictures!
After the 1st of January 2019, 2€ per night Municipal Tourist Tax will be charged to every single Guest over 13 years old, to a maximum of 7 euros (7 overnight stays in a row, per person). This is a tax imposed by Lisbon Town Hall.